Shoes get dirty. Unfortunately, there is just no way of getting aorund that. However, there is something you can do about it. Follow these easy steps to help you keep your shoes looking brand new.
- When you get home, either take off your shoes or place them on a mat to keep mud and soil from getting all over your floor.
- If you decide to keep your shoes on, make sure they are not touching the ground or any other floors.
- You should also make sure that the soles of the shoes don’t touch other surfaces such as carpets and furniture because this can transfer dirt and dust into them immediately creating a bigger mess than before.
- Whatever shoes you decide to put on, make sure they are just for inside. This way they will not get dirty and start to look unappealing.
- Once you take your shoes off or place them on a mat, make sure to brush off any dirt and soil that might still be on them and then wipe them down with a damp sponge if the dirt is really bad. After this step you will most likely want to polish your shoes with a special shoe polish cleaner.
- After you polish your shoes using this special cleaner, make sure to then use a soft cloth or towel to wipe off any excess that might be left over.
- Before you put the shoes away, dust all of your surfaces where they were covered with them so that dirt will not collect on them again.
- After all of the above is done, put the shoes back to their regular spot so they will stay clean for another day or so. This way you can save the work of taking out and cleaning all of them.
- Shoes that are wet with water or snow will definitely need cleaning with a brush. Start by brushing off any excess dirt from the bottom of the shoe, especially under the sole.
- If you think your shoes are excessively dirty, it is best to use a sponge to wipe down the entire shoe including its sides and top part. Make sure not to rub too hard because you might shorten your life span of your shoes.
- After you finish cleaning your shoes with a sponge, if necessary use a damp cloth to wipe away any excess water and dirt.
- To keep shoes clean and maintained, it is important that you wash them often; at least once every two weeks.
- There is nothing more fun than collecting shoes, especially those of the popular movie stars like Jimmy Stewart, Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. To get started, one must first decide on what kind of shoe collection they want to create. This could be based on style, brand or even color. Once you have decided this, you are almost set. All that is left to do is figure out where and when you will start and stick with it.
Make a list of your goals and stick to it.
Determine what you will need to obtain the items you want.
Find a place where you can store shoes and all of the other items for your collection. Decide on whether or not it will be safe and secure as well as physically comfortable.
Now it is time to purchase all the necessary materials such as shoe boxes, plastic bags and shoe polish.
When purchasing your items, try to buy those that are in good condition and that easy to clean with water and soap if needed.
Once you have all the needed items, put them away for safe keeping so they will not be damaged.
One of the most important aspects of any shoe collection is taking care of the shoes and their insoles as well as their laces and straps.
Shoes should be taken off and put away as soon as possible after wearing them.
When shoes are kept on for a long period of time they can get very dirty. To help with this it is best to place the shoes on mats so the dirt and soil will not get all over the floors or other surfaces.
If they do get knocked around, try not to stress out about it because it can happen occasionally.
Shoes should be cleaned on a regular basis, depending on what you feel it needs.
If shoes get dirty, try to use shoe polish or special cleaning products after every wear.
After shoes are cleaned with a special cleaner, wipe them with a soft cloth or towel to remove any excess residue.
After the shoes have been properly cleaned and have been put away, place them back in their spot so they will stay clean for another day or so.
TITLE:CLEANING SHOES OF FILM STARS
Start by cleaning the footwear of film stars with a brush to remove any excess dirt under the soles of the shoes.
While using a brush, make sure not to put too much pressure on it or else you could damage the shoes.
If the dirt is really heavy, it is best to soak the shoes in water mixed with mild soap.